South Texas Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airsoft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Toxibity vs. "The Animal"?

Go down 
+4
Toxibity
Benjamin
Gamble
TeX
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TeX

Toxibity vs. "The Animal"? Empty
PostSubject: Toxibity vs. "The Animal"?   Toxibity vs. "The Animal"? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 1:13 am

This past weekend toxibity showed up and made us look bad with two spring pistols and 12.g BB's. One month ago the Animal tried out and ran My Gun,into the wall. So we may sound like dicks but we are goning to put the both of them to the test. Its going to be a 1v1 match for another chance to try out.Good luck Toxibity, the Animal is CRAZY afro
Back to top Go down
Gamble

Gamble

PostSubject: Re: Toxibity vs. "The Animal"?   Toxibity vs. "The Animal"? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 1:32 am

damn man when are you gonna have that match? I was wonder if you guys mind me watching the match as well?
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
TeX

PostSubject: Re: Toxibity vs. "The Animal"?   Toxibity vs. "The Animal"? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 1:35 am

it might be in 2 weeks or next weedend lol!

yeah you could watch, it shouldnt be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Gamble

Gamble

PostSubject: Re: Toxibity vs. "The Animal"?   Toxibity vs. "The Animal"? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 2:20 am

are you guys going to coorpus christi
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Toxibity vs. "The Animal"?   Toxibity vs. "The Animal"? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 2:47 am

<------ laughing
Back to top Go down
Toxibity

Toxibity

PostSubject: Re: Toxibity vs. "The Animal"?   Toxibity vs. "The Animal"? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:01 am

lol calm down dude, they were last minute wepons^^ and i STILL got some kills with it XD...i followed the rules, i ran instead of walked, didnt pick up bb's from floor, sneaked through fire like a fox, and followed all of your orders^^

I did pur good^^
Back to top Go down
TeX

PostSubject: Re: Toxibity vs. "The Animal"?   Toxibity vs. "The Animal"? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:06 am

To Gamble , Yes we will be attending Corpus, and i belive all of the Renegades are going to show.

and to the dude Toxibity, like i said before, you get your second chance against The "Animal".

btw i wasnt there on Sat. so i havent seen anything.
Back to top Go down
Toxibity

Toxibity

PostSubject: Re: Toxibity vs. "The Animal"?   Toxibity vs. "The Animal"? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:10 am

so who is this "The Animal" dude? what has he done that makes him as bad as me?
Back to top Go down
saren

saren

PostSubject: Re: Toxibity vs. "The Animal"?   Toxibity vs. "The Animal"? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:06 am

hes a hole new kind of noob.
ill be taking care off this match and its rules because i am bringing in the new ppl.
so there is going to be 3 matches best 2 out of 3. if it comes down to. a third round, two other players will join each player to be 2v2 but only toxibity can take out the animals partner and the animal can only take out toxibitys partner. we got to push some skill out of them (or luck). if toxibity and the animal some how take out each others partners then it will be them two too finish it off. the rules will be more clear if you hear them in person. so till then good bye.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/serjtankian7787
TeX

PostSubject: Re: Toxibity vs. "The Animal"?   Toxibity vs. "The Animal"? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:23 am

wow this is going to be a good match up lol!
Back to top Go down
Anthony

PostSubject: Re: Toxibity vs. "The Animal"?   Toxibity vs. "The Animal"? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:30 am

i hope i get to see this XD
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Toxibity vs. "The Animal"?   Toxibity vs. "The Animal"? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:43 am

or you could just measure their dicks.

mines this big cheers
Back to top Go down
Anthony

PostSubject: Re: Toxibity vs. "The Animal"?   Toxibity vs. "The Animal"? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:46 am

danm ben is that even a cm? shit bro i never knew that was the reason u passed up on logan XD
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Toxibity vs. "The Animal"?   Toxibity vs. "The Animal"? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:49 am

lol yours must be this big alien because she turned you down XD
Back to top Go down
Anthony

PostSubject: Re: Toxibity vs. "The Animal"?   Toxibity vs. "The Animal"? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:51 am

lmao touche

hahah i cant make a comeback to that
Back to top Go down
saren

saren

PostSubject: Re: Toxibity vs. "The Animal"?   Toxibity vs. "The Animal"? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 11:00 am

if its cool with BC id like to do this at fort bad befor we get the weekly game started. the weekend after the op. this weekend.
So do we have the Ok Gamble Question Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
Gamble

Gamble

PostSubject: Re: Toxibity vs. "The Animal"?   Toxibity vs. "The Animal"? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 9:08 pm

ya man its cool with me. you guys can start showing up at 12 so that way there is more than enough time for you to get the 3 matches in if you need all 3.
Back to top Go down
sneek

sneek

PostSubject: Re: Toxibity vs. "The Animal"?   Toxibity vs. "The Animal"? EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:21 am

thats a pretty small dick!
lol!
Back to top Go down
saren

saren

PostSubject: Re: Toxibity vs. "The Animal"?   Toxibity vs. "The Animal"? EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:46 am

big thanks. Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Guerrilla

PostSubject: Re: Toxibity vs. "The Animal"?   Toxibity vs. "The Animal"? EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:54 am

wait but wat did khajet say about justin??
is he on the team or no cuz he did good
Back to top Go down
saren

saren

PostSubject: Re: Toxibity vs. "The Animal"?   Toxibity vs. "The Animal"? EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:31 am

as of now there is no problem with justin. you know me i love him like a brother but i dident see him in action i only saw him between rounds so i cant say he did good. but i do know that he is good you know. i just dident get to see how he did out there. so we will get him out there more often. o and khajiit dident see him in action ether. so the way i see it hes the best guy we have had out there so far. (as far as first timers you know). lets get his ass on the forum.
Back to top Go down
TeX

PostSubject: Re: Toxibity vs. "The Animal"?   Toxibity vs. "The Animal"? EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 1:09 am

just take him next weekend and we will check him out.
Back to top Go down
Guerrilla

PostSubject: Re: Toxibity vs. "The Animal"?   Toxibity vs. "The Animal"? EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:47 am

well he was backing me up like the whole time and he was doing pretty dam good for a first timer out there
Back to top Go down
saren

saren

PostSubject: Re: Toxibity vs. "The Animal"?   Toxibity vs. "The Animal"? EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 6:54 am

thats good. i got my shit in the mail. king and justin said he is ready to go rape..
Back to top Go down
Toxibity

Toxibity

PostSubject: Re: Toxibity vs. "The Animal"?   Toxibity vs. "The Animal"? EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 8:44 am

i have owned....i have tamed the animal^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toxibity vs. "The Animal"?   Toxibity vs. "The Animal"? Empty

Back to top Go down

Toxibity vs. "The Animal"?
Page 1 of 1