South Texas Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airsoft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ive got some ideas...

Go down 
2 posters

What game should be accepted
1) CTF
Ive got some ideas... I_vote_lcap43%Ive got some ideas... I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
2)V.I.P
Ive got some ideas... I_vote_lcap14%Ive got some ideas... I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
3)Both
Ive got some ideas... I_vote_lcap43%Ive got some ideas... I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
4)None
Ive got some ideas... I_vote_lcap0%Ive got some ideas... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Toxibity

Toxibity

Ive got some ideas... Empty
PostSubject: Ive got some ideas...   Ive got some ideas... EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:23 am

I was thinking of bringing in some games for the airsoft society to enjoy^^, ive been playing alot of Halo 3 and i saw some games we can play with airsoft Very Happy

V.I.P and CTF

I know some people have already suggested CTF, and some think we shouldnt play it because it is "paint ballish" which i dont get because, WHY THE FUCK should we not play an awesome ass game just because some people play it in paint ball.

We should be able to enjoy a game of CTF too, its an awesome game^^

As for V.I.P, i love that game, and i need your opinion on playing V.I.P in airsoft

For the people who dont know what V.I.P is, its pretty much like this

1) You have random member of your team to be protected (Ea. team has a V.I.P)

2) I know we cant have overshields in real life XD, so well give the V.I.P a certain amount of life

3) When the V.I.P finnaly runs out of lives and dies, then the team with the V.I.P still alive WINS!!!

Ok, ive had these ideas with me, and i just wanted to show you guys^^, and im still debating that CTF IS NOT A PAINT BALL GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gamble

Gamble

Ive got some ideas... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ive got some ideas...   Ive got some ideas... EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 4:19 am

I like the CTF still but the VIP i'm not too sure about. I like all the action not just protecting but of course my opinion of it can change once we try it out. I don't know if you guys have already tried it out or not but I'd like to at least play it once then i cn give a better opinion on it
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Ive got some ideas...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
South Texas Airsoft :: General :: Scenarios-
Jump to: