South Texas Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airsoft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quarintine Division

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Toxibity

Toxibity

Quarintine Division Empty
PostSubject: Quarintine Division   Quarintine Division EmptySat May 16, 2009 11:32 am

Ok, me and my freinds here at the neighborhood inspired some of our neighborhood peoples to buy guns.
We train alot, and have been playin with Co2 pistols in a lil field we have behind our houses.

The reason why we call it the "Quarintine Division" is because after me "Toxibity" and "Poseidon" get enough money from our summer jobs, were gunna buy gas masks and load up with some BADASS GUNS!!!!

So yea, just wanted to say this, keep you updated on this tiny team we have. Were gunna keep training them until we see them fit enough to get into Renegade battalion. As of now me and poseidon are controling the team, and training them every other day with other neighborhood teams.

So yea....thats about it afro
Back to top Go down
TeX

PostSubject: Re: Quarintine Division   Quarintine Division EmptySat May 16, 2009 10:39 pm

you still would have to pass tryouts.
Back to top Go down
Toxibity

Toxibity

PostSubject: Re: Quarintine Division   Quarintine Division EmptyMon May 18, 2009 1:08 am

ok dude, chill, im gunna try out again, but with better wepons....
which is what you judged me by, when i first tried out

im gunna get better guns, dont worry person

and i never said i was in the team, im just dedicating my work and time with this group of people FOR the team
Back to top Go down
Guerrilla

PostSubject: Re: Quarintine Division   Quarintine Division EmptyMon May 18, 2009 9:36 am

yo tox if u want u could just make your own team
im not saying u cant join renegade im just saying it sounds like u already have the potential to make your own team from what it sounds like
its completely up to what u want to do though
Back to top Go down
Toxibity

Toxibity

PostSubject: Re: Quarintine Division   Quarintine Division EmptyMon May 18, 2009 10:57 am

well thats the thing, itll take a long time for me to get this team into a good team, and then id have to deal with unifom crap, and i have to be very active with the stxairsoft, and id have to find time to update the team on games.

itll just put added pressure in my life, and ive got alot of uneeded drama already.
I just want to find or create some airsoft talent in my neighborhood and in others, and send them here.

Pretty much my mission is to expand the airsoft numbers, with experienced noobs, i guess you can call them that^^
Im trying to prepare them for whats out there, and not to underestimate their opponents and go out there with spring pistols =T

so yea...
Back to top Go down
Tr1993r

PostSubject: Re: Quarintine Division   Quarintine Division EmptyMon May 18, 2009 8:50 pm

Well i am glad to hear that you are atleast trying very hard to become apart of the airsoft community and its nice seeing that you are atleast training yourself. But remember playing with shitty guns isnt always the case its like driving a car practice with a shitty one first then be able to drive it like a new one then get a new one and see what happens. Same thing here so good luck and i hope all goes well for you.
Back to top Go down
Toxibity

Toxibity

PostSubject: Re: Quarintine Division   Quarintine Division EmptySun May 24, 2009 7:00 am

Thank you^^, means alot
Back to top Go down
Tr1993r

PostSubject: Re: Quarintine Division   Quarintine Division EmptySun May 24, 2009 11:07 pm

np kid when people start seeing u get badass kills with springers just imagine what u will do with gbb pistols.
Back to top Go down
TeX

PostSubject: Re: Quarintine Division   Quarintine Division EmptyThu May 28, 2009 1:10 am

so hows you team coming along? lol!
Back to top Go down
Toxibity

Toxibity

PostSubject: Re: Quarintine Division   Quarintine Division EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 8:37 am

right now, were still workin on it...its a lil unorganized ^.^
Back to top Go down
Machete(BC)

PostSubject: Gas Mask   Quarintine Division EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 8:43 am

I know where you can get a working gas mask pretty cheap, $7 bucks

cheaperthandirt.com
Back to top Go down
Toxibity

Toxibity

PostSubject: Re: Quarintine Division   Quarintine Division EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 8:47 am

F'n serious? i cant order shit from online dude XI, but ill buy it from anyone for 15^^ but if its like, a fancy pants mask, ill pay more^^
Back to top Go down
Machete(BC)

PostSubject: Re: Quarintine Division   Quarintine Division EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 8:51 am

u can have the one i got, but its missing the harnest that keeps it around your head, im sure you could trick it out real quick
Back to top Go down
Toxibity

Toxibity

PostSubject: Re: Quarintine Division   Quarintine Division EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 8:53 am

how much mah brotha? i saw it, it looks pur bad ass^^ Razz
Back to top Go down
Machete(BC)

PostSubject: Re: Quarintine Division   Quarintine Division EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:00 am

yeah, you can paint it black or what ever, i wont be there this sat. (National Guard Training) but ill see if i can send it with some one.
Back to top Go down
Toxibity

Toxibity

PostSubject: Re: Quarintine Division   Quarintine Division EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:02 am

good luck with the training man, thats cool what your doing for your ungrateful country^^

so has national guard got you into airsoft? or the other way around?

So how much is the mask gunna be? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Machete(BC)

PostSubject: Re: Quarintine Division   Quarintine Division EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 9:23 am

i dont need it, you can have it (free) , i bumped into bad company's myspace, and i had most of the gear already so i started playing,
Back to top Go down
Toxibity

Toxibity

PostSubject: Re: Quarintine Division   Quarintine Division EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:11 am

thanks man^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quarintine Division   Quarintine Division Empty

Back to top Go down

Quarintine Division
Page 1 of 1