South Texas Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airsoft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my AK cagged up on me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toxibity

Toxibity

my AK cagged up on me Empty
PostSubject: my AK cagged up on me   my AK cagged up on me EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:07 pm

ok, i bearly got my AK that my sponsership ordered, but when i charged the battery for 4 hours, i put the battery inside but it didnt shoot, and the battery cap doesnt want to shut either, so im gunna need to repair it, idk if anyone here repairs guns and shit, how much do you charge?
Back to top Go down
Gamble

Gamble

PostSubject: Re: my AK cagged up on me   my AK cagged up on me EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 12:46 pm

bring it out on saturday and i'll see if i can fix it right there and then and if not then kalizion and look at it. i know he can fix it but if he doesn't show up on saturday i'll take a look at it
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Toxibity

Toxibity

PostSubject: Re: my AK cagged up on me   my AK cagged up on me EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:55 am

k cool thanks, how much would it cost me?
Back to top Go down
Gamble

Gamble

PostSubject: Re: my AK cagged up on me   my AK cagged up on me EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:57 am

through kalizion i don't know but if i can do it i'll do it for free but if the gun has to be taken apart i would take it to kalizion because i don't have the experience he does when it comes to fixing guns
Back to top Go down
Toxibity

Toxibity

PostSubject: Re: my AK cagged up on me   my AK cagged up on me EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 11:05 am

k sweet thanks man, well if you need to take it apart, whats the worst case scenerio? with cost
Back to top Go down
Gamble

Gamble

PostSubject: Re: my AK cagged up on me   my AK cagged up on me EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:29 pm

I think between 10-20 dollars plus whatever parts it may need. if he has everything there at his place to fix it then it will be cheaper but it all depends on what's wrong with it
Back to top Go down
Toxibity

Toxibity

PostSubject: Re: my AK cagged up on me   my AK cagged up on me EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 6:28 am

wow, thats better then i predicted
Back to top Go down
Toxibity

Toxibity

PostSubject: Re: my AK cagged up on me   my AK cagged up on me EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 8:59 am

so what would i need to bring, like, do i need to bring the battery charger, or the manual
Back to top Go down
Gamble

Gamble

PostSubject: Re: my AK cagged up on me   my AK cagged up on me EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:32 pm

I would bring the battery. have it charrged some so that way we can try and test fire it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my AK cagged up on me   my AK cagged up on me Empty

Back to top Go down

my AK cagged up on me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
South Texas Airsoft :: Weapons :: Issues, Upgrades and Repairs-
Jump to: