South Texas Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airsoft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bang Rules

Go down 
+2
Tr1993r
patches
6 posters
AuthorMessage
patches

Bang Rules Empty
PostSubject: Bang Rules   Bang Rules EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:59 am

hey i wanted to bring up the rule of bang.

i honestly think we dont need it. The BBs dont travel much faster to where it would be unsafe.

If your worried about being shot in the face, then a new mask with face protection is for you.

If your worried about being bruised then wear more clothes.

Im just tired of getting close to an enemy, and as their gun is pointed at the ground, he bangs you out because he said it first.

Its not a tough guy thing, its a who got who deal that would clear up disputes of who was shot. Besides the BBs dont hurt that bad.

I think were all big people here, and are capable of shooting 1-2 shots without unloading the whole clip.

If instead you could yell out "Surrender!?" if they say no then its fair game for whatever.

Anybody else agree?
Back to top Go down
Tr1993r

Bang Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bang Rules   Bang Rules EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:39 am

well yes and no but yes the bang rule now is a rule that will be always effective at Ft. Bad Gamble, Kalizion and I have all decided that, it would be best and safest to have it but i assure you there will be certain things u can do to constitute a bang rule.
Back to top Go down
Domino

Domino

Bang Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bang Rules   Bang Rules EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:50 am

If you use the Bang Rule to kill someone, you must have your gun pointed at them, otherwise it doesn't count.

BBs are always going fast, even out of some springers [but how many people use springers on the field?] Safety is our main concern when playing.
Back to top Go down
Anthony

Bang Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bang Rules   Bang Rules EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 3:02 am

just curious. who are you patches?
Back to top Go down
Tr1993r

Bang Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bang Rules   Bang Rules EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 4:09 am

idk but it no longer matters and i am sry if u dont want to follow the Bang Rule then we cannot allow u to play at our field.
Back to top Go down
Gamble

Gamble

Bang Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bang Rules   Bang Rules EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 4:40 am

this was talked about yesterday and the fact that it has already been agreed on by bc and other teams means it will stand. if you are caught shooting someone when you have supprised them and you can use the bang rule you choose to shoot instead of saying bang then you will be told to leave not asked, TOLD. this is for the saftey measures. if you are going to intentionally hurt someone then you have no business playing airsoft. the only way you can shoot someone at 10 ft or less is with a pistol. remember if you both are looking at each other you can shoot it out because neither one of you got the drop on the other one.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Anthony

Bang Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bang Rules   Bang Rules EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 4:58 am

Hey Gamble dont get all bossy in this fourm XD This is Force Recon College Station we play in [College Station] so we can play by the rules we see fit up here. I dont mean this to be mean im just putting it out there. Thats what CS stands for
Back to top Go down
Tr1993r

Bang Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bang Rules   Bang Rules EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 6:42 am

dude calm down he is doing this for a reason and besides this is a valley rule so no it doesnt apply to you so like u said play as u see fit
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Bang Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bang Rules   Bang Rules EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:40 am

I think anthony was joking trig.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rikuheartless
Tr1993r

Bang Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bang Rules   Bang Rules EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 10:25 am

sry anthony i just dont want any unnecessary arguments u know
Back to top Go down
Anthony

Bang Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bang Rules   Bang Rules EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 11:30 am

yeah man i was just pulling his chain =]
Back to top Go down
patches

Bang Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bang Rules   Bang Rules EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 11:31 am

im Jonathan K.

He does have a point though. thats why i posted it under the college station section. we can play however we like in our own skirmishes, but i totally understand that our rules arent everybody elses rules. so when, and if, we ever play the other teams then we can play by the mutually established rules among the teams. otherwise this is college station and it is our personal course so i guess we make the rules for our personal skirmishes. just saying.

one point: your BBs shot from your PISTOL shoot just as fast, if not sometimes faster, than most guns (at least our guns) shoot at.

nobody is trying to intentionally hurt anybody...it just makes the game better by making it a little more realistic than "bang." were not using super upgraded guns that can take you out from a mile away.

set this up: mentally put a chrono at 20ft, 10ft, and 5ft. what will the difference in fps be between the 3? a negligible loss that really wouldnt make much of a difference.

thats all i got to say. im not trying to start a fight but i, as well as many other players, dont see the logic in the bang rule.
Back to top Go down
Tr1993r

Bang Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bang Rules   Bang Rules EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:06 pm

completely understandable Johnathon but u have to remember that still none the less we are trying to have safety as our number one concern but if u guys do come down here we ask that you please follow our rules and i know my teammates will follow yours if we ever go up there hell i would love to go play where u guys are that field looks badass seriously but none the less you must understand that people down here have been disregarding peoples safety all together i mean ask Anthony he knows he's played down here before he knows what its like. I thank you for stating that you are not trying to pick a fight but all i ask is that you please obey our rules plain and simple. oh yeah and for anthony lol man seriously i was like hey man ur cool and thats not cool your FR and BC and FR were cool.
Back to top Go down
Gamble

Gamble

Bang Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bang Rules   Bang Rules EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 4:58 am

sorry man i thought you were from one of the teams down here trying to start crap. we started having some problems with that and i thought i'd better shoot it down before it went any further. Anthony knows about all that crap. Sorry for sounding like a dick
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
patches

Bang Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bang Rules   Bang Rules EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 5:59 am

nah man its cool. when i signed onto this site i was under the impression that it was our site. thats why i messaged you guys in the other room. but now i know haha.
Back to top Go down
Tr1993r

Bang Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bang Rules   Bang Rules EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 6:08 am

its cool man look like gamble said is true and we are just trying to correct things we have been having problems with lately so thx for understanding and well i hope to see you down range.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bang Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bang Rules   Bang Rules Empty

Back to top Go down

Bang Rules
Page 1 of 1