South Texas Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airsoft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New and looking for a team.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cranker67

New and looking for a team. Empty
PostSubject: New and looking for a team.   New and looking for a team. EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:04 pm

Hey i just moved to south texas and i came from north texas where i was very involved in airsoft since i had been airsofting since i was 7 years old and i am now 13 i currently have a well l96 bolt action sniper and i have $1000 dollars more to spent on airsofting equipment to get started here. I am very good at working with a team but when it comes down to things i always prevail if im the last man standing i sold my previous arsenal which consisted of an m3000 all metal shotgun, a kwa m4a1 with 210% springs, lipo battery, high torque motor, and a highly upgraded gearbox. i also had a co2 blowback tf mac 10, a kwa gas blowback all metal m9, plus my well l96a1 bolt action sniper. Like said im in desperate need of a team and i need help in making decisions in what im going to spend to re upgrade my arsenal so if anyone could please help me out i would really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down

New and looking for a team.
Page 1 of 1