South Texas Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airsoft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from

Go down 
+9
xXACDCGR8Xx
Dingo
TaChAKinG*cK*Redjordan*
Anthony
Kevin
Rush
Benjamin
Striker
Gamble
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gamble

Gamble

Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from Empty
PostSubject: Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from   Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 4:25 am

in this part of the forum you can write a review on a store or website that you buy airsoft stuff from. this is an example:

Airsoftmegastore.com

I've bought two guns from this website and I love both of them. I haven't had any problems with them as far as shipping or customer service wise. Their prices are the cheapest I have seen around. the weapons are the same makes and models; DBoys, G&G, Echo1, etc. You can ask Trigger about it if he doesn't mind telling you. ask him what he paid and what I paid and if either one of us got anything extra. The first gun was in perfect condition, the second one had a minor scratch on it as well as a missing spacer for the hop up but that was easily fixed. everything else was perfect.

Overall 5/5

Shipping 5/5

Customer Service 5/5

Product Quality 4/5 (just cause of the missing spacer)

Price 5/5
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Striker

Striker

PostSubject: Re: Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from   Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 4:28 am

yah i have a litle bit of cash saved up and am looking to buy the dboys scar from there because its cheaper than everywhere else and because i like the upper reciever better than other places
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from   Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 5:09 am

airsoftgi.com is the best to order from hands down.

if you buy from them, in the comment box on check out write: s.t.a.c.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from   Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 5:14 am

Benjamin wrote:
airsoftgi.com is the best to order from hands down.

if you buy from them, in the comment box on check out write: s.t.a.c.

Acronim? (Can't spell)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rikuheartless
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from   Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 5:22 am

south texas airsoft comunity

they know us up there in california Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from   Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 10:37 am

Megastore. 4/5: They messed up Rev's order but reimbursed him and the stuff that they sent was great. The prices are really low though.

Airsoft GI 5/5: Never messed anything up and I've ordered a lot from them. Only pain is they take some time shipping compared to other sites.

Kappowe 4/5: Great place just there website is kinda unorganized (negative for me really) but they got good prices and great great shipping speed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rikuheartless
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from   Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 8:09 am

Airsoft atlanta-5/5 __________________orders placed-8

never messed up any orders, write cute comments on my invoices, have RARE hard to find PARTS and accessories for decent prices, guns are way over priced though

evike-5/5 ___________orders placed- 2
customer service was phenomenal, have some hard to find items and OK prices

airsoft GI _____________orders placed-countless
great customer service, MASSIVE, ORGANIZED INVENTORY. BEST PRICES HANDS DOWN

AEX- _______________orders placed- 15
best quality items, best packing, best customer service, rare Japanese guns, decent prices.

Dept53- R.I.P.
......i miss those guys...used to pick up shit from their warehouse when i lived in dallas, even played with a few of them at forney
Back to top Go down
Striker

Striker

PostSubject: Re: Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from   Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 11:27 pm

Rush wrote:
Megastore. 4/5: They messed up Rev's order but reimbursed him and the stuff that they sent was great. The prices are really low though.

Airsoft GI 5/5: Never messed anything up and I've ordered a lot from them. Only pain is they take some time shipping compared to other sites.

Kappowe 4/5: Great place just there website is kinda unorganized (negative for me really) but they got good prices and great great shipping speed.

Kapowwe sent you a messed up 1911 to, just like R8's old 1911 that he got from them to.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from   Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 11:47 pm

if there is a problem with the item you purchase, its really not the retailers fault, its the manufacturers...now, what the retailer trys do to help you fix it is what matters
Back to top Go down
Anthony

PostSubject: Re: Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from   Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 4:45 am

you guys are missing out on the amazing
airsplat 100/100 !!!!!

pffft hell no they are like 0/5 always messing things up
Back to top Go down
Striker

Striker

PostSubject: Re: Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from   Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:09 am

Anthony wrote:
you guys are missing out on the amazing
airsplat 100/100 !!!!!

pffft hell no they are like 0/5 always messing things up

Yah ask Kevin they messed up 2 of his orders if im not mistaken

Last edited by Striker on Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TaChAKinG*cK*Redjordan*

TaChAKinG*cK*Redjordan*

PostSubject: Re: Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from   Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 11:28 am

hey intergalactic douche bag theres no cussing on these fourms!!!! did you atleast read the rules when you signed up?
Back to top Go down
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from   Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 11:30 am

yeah nigzor who the hell said you could say fuck, im gonna ss this and show ur mom what u been typin
Back to top Go down
Gamble

Gamble

PostSubject: Re: Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from   Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 12:05 pm

TaChAKinG*cK*Redjordan* wrote:
hey intergalactic douche bag

There is no need for that either. NO MORE TRASH TALKING.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from   Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 2:07 pm

dude you have to admit thats the funniest thing ive ever heard...who is this guy
Back to top Go down
TaChAKinG*cK*Redjordan*

TaChAKinG*cK*Redjordan*

PostSubject: Re: Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from   Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 9:51 pm

okay wont happen agian comando elite.. No
Back to top Go down
Dingo

Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from   Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:20 am

I have only ordered from Airsoftgi... and they have awesome costumer service nothing has ever came broken from there and in just case that the stuff is needed urgently, you can call them up and tell them thats its needed urgent and they will put it on (priority shipping) which ships the things the same day or next.. and prices there cant be beaten

they get a (7/5)
Back to top Go down
xXACDCGR8Xx

xXACDCGR8Xx

PostSubject: Re: Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from   Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:54 am

What kind of discount does Airsoft GI give s.t.a.s.?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/number1metalhead
Tr1993r

PostSubject: Re: Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from   Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 1:26 am

lol probably nothing if we are apart of S.T.A.C.
Back to top Go down
Stubbs

Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from   Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:38 am

We Gunz have had a 10% discount before, though GI usually has lots of specials going on on their site.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gunz4hireairsoft.com
Tr1993r

PostSubject: Re: Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from   Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:44 pm

Yeah they do have a bunch of stuff over there.
Back to top Go down
Stubbs

Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from   Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:22 am

Some have had luck with

ebaybanned.com- across the sea, so plan on big shipping costs, but some good hard to find stuff

evike.com- heard that their customer service was hit and miss

kastwayairsoft.com- show up to lots of skirmishes/ops here in Tx, lots of northern players use them

kapowwe.com- Used to be out of Houston area, but now moved, still in TX though, I go to Kapowwe when I need something quik, with a delivery time of usually 2-3 days max.

just to name a few, these should put you on the right path
Back to top Go down
Stubbs

Stubbs

PostSubject: Re: Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from   Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:26 am

Dingo wrote:
I have only ordered from Airsoftgi... and they have awesome costumer service nothing has ever came broken from there and in just case that the stuff is needed urgently, you can call them up and tell them thats its needed urgent and they will put it on (priority shipping) which ships the things the same day or next.. and prices there cant be beaten

they get a (7/5)

I have had some trouble with GI over the years, wrong parts sent, especially if you are building you gearbox, or replacement parts for your gear box, have sent wrong or low quality pistons etc...

*But with one phone call they fixed it, by sending me two more for free, though of lesser quality...

Also, Ive ordered 2 AEGs from them in the past, that they failed to mention were out of stock, so I waited for weeks and nothing... Ended up recieving one, and refunding the other...

All in all I trust them the most.

Do not use AirSplat though. Most of our guys, G4H, along with some FR guys I believe have been screwed by Airsplat... I do not recommend them, though some of their prices are tempting.

Stubbs
TASO Director/West
Back to top Go down
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from   Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 12:21 pm

stubbs is right. gi does have problems with parts, especially if you order several at once.
airsplat is terribad
gi just screwed me over on a gun and they did that shitty out of stock thing to me as well
Back to top Go down
Tr1993r

PostSubject: Re: Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from   Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:17 pm

yeha evike has never had real problems just stuff being in stock they dont update their website enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from   Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from Empty

Back to top Go down

Write a review on websites or stores you buy airsoft stuff from
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next