South Texas Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airsoft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello im Toxibity, and ill be your Genocide maker today

Go down 
+6
Domino
School-Boy
saren
Striker
Benjamin
Toxibity
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Toxibity

Toxibity

Hello im Toxibity, and ill be your Genocide maker today Empty
PostSubject: Hello im Toxibity, and ill be your Genocide maker today   Hello im Toxibity, and ill be your Genocide maker today EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:08 am

whats up peoples, im Toxibity, and im planing to join "Renegade Battalion" main reason is because they fuckin kick DONKEY. I do well with Dual-wield pistols, but my freind insists that i use his compact because cocking and reloading could be a bitch. Although im not officially in their team, i will fuckin pwn at the try outs. If you see a dude fuckin blowing your brains out with dual-wield pistols down suicide hall...its me
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Hello im Toxibity, and ill be your Genocide maker today   Hello im Toxibity, and ill be your Genocide maker today EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:15 am

thats awsome, great attitude kid. i would invest in gass blow backs, if you are really that into pistols. and rb is a great team so your headed in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
Striker

Striker

PostSubject: Re: Hello im Toxibity, and ill be your Genocide maker today   Hello im Toxibity, and ill be your Genocide maker today EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:25 am

Hey whats up
Back to top Go down
saren

saren

PostSubject: Re: Hello im Toxibity, and ill be your Genocide maker today   Hello im Toxibity, and ill be your Genocide maker today EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:28 am

yo dude its ej good to see that you om the forum if there is a game this weekend we will be taking you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/serjtankian7787
Toxibity

Toxibity

PostSubject: yo   Hello im Toxibity, and ill be your Genocide maker today EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 9:14 am

whats up striker: hey EJ, thanks man, im gunna buy some new pistols later on this week, but i dunno bout uniform, im fuckin spending all mah money on de guns^^...but ill c what i can wear thats suitable for you guys...SPANDEX!!!
Back to top Go down
saren

saren

PostSubject: Re: Hello im Toxibity, and ill be your Genocide maker today   Hello im Toxibity, and ill be your Genocide maker today EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 10:03 am

no problem dude. just try to get gas or co2 powered pistols. but look them up befor you buy you dont want to spend to much money on something you dont like. just tell me what you want to get and ill tell you whats up.
Back to top Go down
School-Boy

School-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Hello im Toxibity, and ill be your Genocide maker today   Hello im Toxibity, and ill be your Genocide maker today EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 7:04 am

rofl dont get too excited
Back to top Go down
Domino

Domino

PostSubject: Re: Hello im Toxibity, and ill be your Genocide maker today   Hello im Toxibity, and ill be your Genocide maker today EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 12:08 pm

...genocide maker???

i may need that explained to me, I was certain the genocide was germ warfare....unless BB's are germs I don't get it
lol
Back to top Go down
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Hello im Toxibity, and ill be your Genocide maker today   Hello im Toxibity, and ill be your Genocide maker today EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 4:42 pm

germ warfare is biological warfare, genocide is the mass murder of a ethnic group or race
Back to top Go down
saren

saren

PostSubject: Re: Hello im Toxibity, and ill be your Genocide maker today   Hello im Toxibity, and ill be your Genocide maker today EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 10:22 pm

yep. just like the one that the French did to the Armenian people and the one going on now in Darfur. lol im gana stop here because i can talk about the Armenian genocide all day and how the French still dont admit it happened.

every time a U.S. president, a British Prime Minister and a U.N. Secretary General says "NEVER AGAIN."

YET it happens- again, and again and again.

Bear the name of those who will not let there voices be silent. Those who continue to scream "NEVER AGAIN."
Back to top Go down
TaChAKinG*cK*Redjordan*

TaChAKinG*cK*Redjordan*

PostSubject: Re: Hello im Toxibity, and ill be your Genocide maker today   Hello im Toxibity, and ill be your Genocide maker today EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:06 pm

NOW we all know that kevin knows how to google words.
Back to top Go down
Anthony

PostSubject: Re: Hello im Toxibity, and ill be your Genocide maker today   Hello im Toxibity, and ill be your Genocide maker today EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:50 pm

good luck with that bro
get u some kick a$$ pistols
Back to top Go down
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Hello im Toxibity, and ill be your Genocide maker today   Hello im Toxibity, and ill be your Genocide maker today EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 1:46 am

Quote :
NOW we all know that kevin knows how to google words

no, now we know what happens when you get an education outside the valley...
Back to top Go down
saren

saren

PostSubject: Re: Hello im Toxibity, and ill be your Genocide maker today   Hello im Toxibity, and ill be your Genocide maker today EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 1:59 am

Kevin[FR] wrote:
Quote :
NOW we all know that kevin knows how to google words

no, now we know what happens when you get an education outside the valley...

i probably know more about genocide then you.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Hello im Toxibity, and ill be your Genocide maker today   Hello im Toxibity, and ill be your Genocide maker today EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 2:11 am

calm down hitler, i was talking to jordan, i dont give a shit about genocide
Back to top Go down
Guerrilla

PostSubject: Re: Hello im Toxibity, and ill be your Genocide maker today   Hello im Toxibity, and ill be your Genocide maker today EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 4:08 am

lol yea saren i know you know a lot about that cuz of that gay movie =P ha jk bro i wouldve kept watching but the guys were being lame
Back to top Go down
saren

saren

PostSubject: Re: Hello im Toxibity, and ill be your Genocide maker today   Hello im Toxibity, and ill be your Genocide maker today EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 8:21 am

thats cool. its just something that interests me and id like more ppl to know about it.
Back to top Go down
Toxibity

Toxibity

PostSubject: Re: Hello im Toxibity, and ill be your Genocide maker today   Hello im Toxibity, and ill be your Genocide maker today EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:04 am

lol, its amazing how people can get crazy over just one word^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello im Toxibity, and ill be your Genocide maker today   Hello im Toxibity, and ill be your Genocide maker today Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello im Toxibity, and ill be your Genocide maker today
Page 1 of 1