South Texas Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airsoft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cool look for a mask?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bourne

Bourne

Cool look for a mask? Empty
PostSubject: Cool look for a mask?   Cool look for a mask? EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 4:24 pm

Hey guys, sorry to be posting mostly to Bad Company, but there was a question on DefCon that brought up a picture of this mask:
Cool look for a mask? 1191003035865-180183048
And I thought yall at Bad Company might like the look, well talk to yall later.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/sir_kramers_castle
Domino

Domino

PostSubject: Re: Cool look for a mask?   Cool look for a mask? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 3:08 pm

I like the way it's a half mask it'll make communication much easier although the crosses look like the targets lol

Are you guys thinking of making your own?

Speaking of DefCon, how do we sign up on the website? I wanna keep communications up between the teams Smile
Back to top Go down
Bourne

Bourne

PostSubject: Re: Cool look for a mask?   Cool look for a mask? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:12 pm

As far as I know we don't have any plans to make any masks, partially because anyone creative enough to make them doesn't have time or money, and anyone with the time or money doesn't really want it. But mainly because after seeing yall rocking the masks, it would be a bit of coping, and we wouldn't want to steel yall's thing. And if your not sure how to register, just go to this link and follow the directions on the pages. You might come into some problems with the activation email, but if you tell me that you registered, then I can relay that info to Church and he will be able to get them out to you.
Back to top Go down
Domino

Domino

PostSubject: Re: Cool look for a mask?   Cool look for a mask? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 9:10 am

well that makes sense [talkin about the masks] although I like the idea of a half mask, breathing in my mask can be difficult at times and it gets really hot in Texas weather

and I'll sign up and I'll be sure to tell you once I do so ^_^
Back to top Go down
Tr1993r

PostSubject: Re: Cool look for a mask?   Cool look for a mask? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:29 am

well unfortunately these masks are exclusive to Bad Comapny mostly becasue its our thing. But most of all becasue the people who do have masks actually made theirs they took the time in making the masks. So if you guys want one and if your not in a team I will talk to Kalizion and see if we will expand BC to corpus I mean that would be cool if we had Bad Company chapter in corpus I mean chapter even then sounds cool.
Back to top Go down
Bourne

Bourne

PostSubject: Re: Cool look for a mask?   Cool look for a mask? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:57 pm

Tr1993r wrote:
well unfortunately these masks are exclusive to Bad Comapny mostly becasue its our thing. But most of all becasue the people who do have masks actually made theirs they took the time in making the masks. So if you guys want one and if your not in a team I will talk to Kalizion and see if we will expand BC to corpus I mean that would be cool if we had Bad Company chapter in corpus I mean chapter even then sounds cool.

Yeah, that's mostly why we don't make them. But you guys are really cool, if Sweeper Team were to split up (which I doubt) then I definitely wouldn't mind starting a chapter up here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cool look for a mask?   Cool look for a mask? Empty

Back to top Go down

Cool look for a mask?
Page 1 of 1