South Texas Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airsoft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I need to create a division

Go down 
+8
PoseidonGoS
siege
Kalizion
Benjamin
Khajiit
TeX
Tr1993r
Toxibity
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Toxibity

Toxibity

I need to create a division - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need to create a division   I need to create a division - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:36 am

With tryouts, i really dont like.

When im finnaly ungrounded, were going to try to put the team into action, and we will see how it goes. Since its a 3 man team, i would be able to better observe the performance with more detail, than i would be able to on a Avg/Lrg team.

With the time that i am momentarly at a stand still, i will be getting some new equipment.

Just yesterday i had received an MP5, and im trying to expand my gear. With uniform, me and poseidon thought that for the moment, Tiger claw, urban (dark), and digital (dark), or any dark gear would be acceptable.

Im trying to see if i would be able to purchase some more gear while im kind of "airsoft crippled"
Back to top Go down
siege

siege

PostSubject: Re: I need to create a division   I need to create a division - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:43 am

If you're trying to sneak past the enemy, wearing black seems pretty asinine; unless your planning to play during night. There's plenty of effective camo, out there, that no other team uses.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: I need to create a division   I need to create a division - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 9:31 pm

siege wrote:
If you're trying to sneak past the enemy, wearing black seems pretty asinine; unless your planning to play during night.

Black can also be revealing during the night because your outline will standout in moonlight/dim light.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rikuheartless
siege

siege

PostSubject: Re: I need to create a division   I need to create a division - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:00 pm

That's why I was suggesting the use of other camouflage.
Back to top Go down
Toxibity

Toxibity

PostSubject: Re: I need to create a division   I need to create a division - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:15 am

Got any suggestions man, thats why i put up this message, any suggestions would be the best.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

PostSubject: Re: I need to create a division   I need to create a division - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:53 am

play naked; no one will WANT to find you Laughing

Look at the areas you play the most and look for a camo that matches it. A basic rule really.

Also you need to work with your team to hide. Rely on your teammates to tell you how well you are hiding or how to improve your postion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rikuheartless
Toxibity

Toxibity

PostSubject: Re: I need to create a division   I need to create a division - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:56 am

ive been looking for camo that blends with the dead grass, but most people already took the tan
Back to top Go down
siege

siege

PostSubject: Re: I need to create a division   I need to create a division - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 9:31 am

desert cadpat, desert DPM, desert tiger stripe and many more...
Back to top Go down
Khajiit

Khajiit

PostSubject: camo   I need to create a division - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 11:04 pm

yea u cant sneak around in black and if u guys wear desert u wont look like us but im u giving the freedom so just make sure people could tell ur with us
Back to top Go down
siege

siege

PostSubject: Re: I need to create a division   I need to create a division - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 12:14 am

The desert DPM or desert tiger stripe look similar to your urban tiger stripe. So do you guys have team meetings?
Back to top Go down
Toxibity

Toxibity

PostSubject: Re: I need to create a division   I need to create a division - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:43 am

the desert dpm sounds good, and for team meetings, i dont know about the Renegade team meetings, because ive never heard about them o...O
Back to top Go down
siege

siege

PostSubject: Re: I need to create a division   I need to create a division - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:50 am

hey Khajiit, is there any team meetings?
Back to top Go down
Khajiit

Khajiit

PostSubject: Team meeting   I need to create a division - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:28 pm

Their is now just give me a day to guve guys a time & date
Back to top Go down
siege

siege

PostSubject: Re: I need to create a division   I need to create a division - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 12:14 am

Is anytime this weekend good?
Back to top Go down
Toxibity

Toxibity

PostSubject: Re: I need to create a division   I need to create a division - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:34 am

I have recently received a letter inviting me to go to classes in Europe, i might be taking this oppurtunity, that means if i do, i will have to postpone this team, but i dont know for sure, if we do have the team meeting, i will give more details Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tr1993r

PostSubject: Re: I need to create a division   I need to create a division - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:03 am

i would take it cause opportunity does always come like that.
Back to top Go down
Guerrilla

PostSubject: Re: I need to create a division   I need to create a division - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 6:49 am

classes for what?

o and i wear the team recquired tac tiger and im just about invisible to the other team .
it just depends if youre good at keeping under cover or not.
Back to top Go down
TeX

PostSubject: Re: I need to create a division   I need to create a division - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 9:32 am

okay but either way, seige you have a good idea about the desert tigerstripe camo. This weekend wouldnt be a good time for me, but ask everyone else on the team, and khajiit
Back to top Go down
Kalizion

Kalizion

PostSubject: Re: I need to create a division   I need to create a division - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:48 am

Multicam....lol

look guys i understand you want to change uniforms for the new devision but ...why did u just start off with a color that works.
I told Kajitt not to role with black.

now your changing team colors so you can blend... well guese what........
your going to look like the enemy and will wind up getting more freindly fire then KILLSSS

thats just me though.
no disrespect just get better at playing.

cuz i can FLANK AND SNEEK AND KILL with my PISTOL in my UNDERWEAR.
It is all about skill BRO.

TRAIN
TRAIN
TRAIN
TRAAAAIIINNNN

get pistols it helps.
you dont have to worrie about the bang rule.

Honestly getting Siege to sneek would be a down grade to his skill. give him a SAW.
Back to top Go down
Tr1993r

PostSubject: Re: I need to create a division   I need to create a division - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 2:00 pm

cause a SAW in his hands is retarded scary.
Back to top Go down
Guerrilla

PostSubject: Re: I need to create a division   I need to create a division - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 12:57 am

kalizion just proved my point
Back to top Go down
TeX

PostSubject: Re: I need to create a division   I need to create a division - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:19 am

okay, so kali ur saying for our whole team to get better or for Toxic to get better? and we've been talking for a while about our new camo, we are not changing it just because of the division, we just havent agreed with which one to chose.
Back to top Go down
Gamble

Gamble

PostSubject: Re: I need to create a division   I need to create a division - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 10:00 am

kalizion isn't directing it towards anyone he is just making a general statement. What he is saying that changing the camo really won't do much other than changing your uniform. If you train you get better. just like if you were an athlete your not great over night. you have to practice to get better. what he is saying is that if you train and get better your camo won't matter because you will be an unstoppable force. He doesn't mean any disrespect.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
siege

siege

PostSubject: Re: I need to create a division   I need to create a division - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 10:57 am

lol hey Kal how come you don't wear black anymore? My understanding was, JUST changing camo won't get you there; but yes camo plays is an important part. The first thing the eye notices is movement, second silhouette. You have to do what you can to disguise it.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: I need to create a division   I need to create a division - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:13 am

yea the u.s. didnt spend countless billions of dollars developing marpat for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need to create a division   I need to create a division - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I need to create a division
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next